It looks as if the Pakistan military is cracking down on the CIA.
1. On 17 May 2011 we learn that, in Karachi, Pakistani security forces have arrested Muhammad Ali Qasim Yaqub.
Muhammad Yaqub, alias Abu Sohaib al Makki, is a senior al Qaeda (CIA) operative from Yemen.
Pakistani army: senior al Qaeda (CIA) operative arrested
According to the Pakistan military, Yaqub (al Makki) had been "working directly under al Qaeda (CIA) leaders along (the) Pakistan-Afghan border."
The US Embassy in Pakistan claims not to know Yaqub (al Makki) and say his name does not appear on any lists under the US Rewards for Justice program.
"The arrest of al Makki is a major development in unraveling the al Qaeda (CIA) network operating in the region," according to the Pakistan military.
Yaqub (al Makki) was arrested some time after 2 May 2011.
2. In January 2011, Umar Patek was arrested by Pakistani forces in Abbottabad.
Umar Patek, an Indonesian, was reportedly an asset of the CIA.
"He was captured with his Indonesian wife during a gun battle with local Pakistani security," according to Indonesia's General Sutanto.
PATEK, DAVIS, HIZBUL, KHALID, HAMZA
3. On 27 January 2011, the CIA's Raymond Davis was arrested by the Pakistan authorities after he had killed two agents of the Pakistan spy service ISI in Lahore, Pakistan.
PATEK, DAVIS, HIZBUL, KHALID, HAMZA
Baitullah Mehsud, whose nephew was allegedly staying in the 'Osama' compound in Abbottabad.
4. On 17 May 2011, we read that the Pakistan security forces "have arrested ... three family members of the ... militant leader Qari Zainuddin Mehsud from a mountain (two miles from Abbottabad) which is believed to be the hub of (Pakistan) Taliban militants, while three hotels were raided to hunt down foreign journalists..."
PAKISTAN ARRESTS 'CIA ASSETS' NEAR ABBOTTABAD
5. There is evidence that it was Pakistan forces who carried out the raid on the so called 'Osama' compound.
PAK FORCES DID 'OSAMA' RAID?
The 'Osama bin Laden compound' in Abbottabad was called Waziristan Haveli.
According to a neighbour called Danial: "There was a rumour in the neighbourhood that the man who lived there was Baitullah Mehsud’s nephew."
(Wana Haveli by Ali K Chishti in The Friday Times on 18 May 2011)
Baitullah Mehsud was reportedly recruited by the CIA and was, or is, part of the CIA plot to break up Pakistan.
"For years the US mysteriously refused to kill former Pakistan Taliban chief Baitullah Mehsud via remote drone despite being offered his precise location by Pakistani intelligence authorities." (Pakistan's conspiracy cottage industry)
Baithullah Mehsud, the 'deceased' tribal leader in Pakistan, may have links to the CIA. (Winter Patriot: Is Pakistan's "Public Enemy Number One" A CIA Asset ?. )
Perhaps the Abbottabad attack has something to do with Pakistan trying to kill those assets of the CIA who are trying to wreck Pakistan?
On 17 May 2011, we read more about the Mehsud clan and Abbottabad (Zainuddin Mehsuds' brother, cousins arrested near Abbottabad.)
"The security forces have arrested ... three family members of the ... militant leader Qari Zainuddin Mehsud from a mountain (two miles from Abbottabad) which is believed to be the hub of (Pakistan) Taliban militants, while three hotels were raided to hunt down foreign journalists...
"There are reports that two brothers and a cousin of Qari Zainuddin Mehsud ... were ... detained from the aforesaid area.
"Zainuddin’s reported cousins were identified as Ali Shaban Mehsud and Qari Zaryab Mehsud and his brother was identified as Abdullah."
aangirfan: PAKISTAN TO BE BROKEN UP?
aangirfan: GLADIO IN PAKISTAN?
aangirfan: Pakistan and China versus Mossad, CIA, RAW and MI6
aangirfan: Pakistan, Cricket, Mossad, Saudi Arabia, CIA