Bush with David Headley's half-brother, Pakistani Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani.
David Headley is the half-brother of Pakistani Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani. (Kiss and Tell: Intimacies with David Headley`s Ex-Wife, Faiza Outalha)
On 10 December 2009, Indian Express (Hotel owner blames cops for Headley's missing form) reported that two ISRAELIS, along with David Headley, visited the Oasis Hotel in Pushkar in India in March 2009.
Kailash Parashar, the owner of Oasis Hotel, said, “I clearly remember Headley’s visit here on March 11 because it was Holi on that day and I was in charge of the reception.
"Headley and two Israeli tourists checked in on that day”.
He added that he collected the three C-Forms and delivered them to the CID office in Pushkar.
“The CID has the C-Forms of the other two that day, how come only Headley’s is missing?”
David Headley, American mastermind of the 2008 Mumbai attacks.
On 18 October 2010, at Countercurrents.org, Feroze Mithiborwala explains that David Colemann Headley is a CIA-FBI agent
According to this Countercurrents article:
1. The CIA-FBI has infiltrated sections of the Indian political leadership and security services, and sections of the Pakistan establishment.
2. The US occupation of the South Asian region is deepening by the day.
3, The US keeps on increasing the tensions between India and Pakistan, and India and China.
It is an old imperial ploy of divide and rule along religious and sectarian lines.
4. In the news report that appeared in the Indian Express (10/12/09), the hotel owner is openly blaming the police for having 'misplaced' Headley's 'C-form'.
5. Indian Intel was hard on the heels of Headley and were about to arrest him. It was then that the FBI whisked away Headley to protect him.
6. It is in the strategic interests of the US and Israel to create a warlike situation across South Asia. The USA wants India to be opposed to Pakistan and Iran.
7. Headley's repeated entries into India were managed with the connivance of the authorities at the highest levels.