Underwear seems to have been used by the CIA as part of its plan to move the Russians and Chinese out of Yemen, and balkanise Saudi Arabia and Pakistan? (USA VERSUS RUSSIA & CHINA; YEMEN & SAUDI ARABIA)
And the 'terrorists' like Nigerian Abdulmutallab and American David Headley seem to work for the CIA, who are in league with Mossad, elements of India's RAW and many others?
Prakash Singh, former chief of India's Border Security Force, has said, "It is well-known that Headley was a CIA agent who later started working for the ISI and some militant outfits in Pakistan." ('Extraditing Headley will expose CIA')
And the spooks have links to crime? "There is a history of Chabad Houses not only being used as safehouses and logistics centers for Israeli intelligence but as storefronts for criminal activity." (Chabad Houses have history of criminal activity)
Abdulmutallab, the 23-year-old Nigerian bound for Detroit, checked in no bags and left no contact information.
On 4 January 2010, Gary Young, in the Guardian, writes: "For seven years the American state manipulated the public with its multicoloured terror alerts.
"But when all the warning lights were flashing red, it did nothing." (The war on terror has been about scaring people, not protecting them )
aangirfan: Who really controlled the Red Brigades and other terror groups?..
On 3 January 2010, at Pacific Free Press, Tom Burghardt tells the story of the Weird Underpants: The Untold Tale of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab's Christmas Flight.
Among the points made:
1. People like Mohamed Atta, Richard Reid, Mohammad Sidique Khan and Abdulmutallab often work "with a wink-and-a-nod" from the CIA and MI6 when it serves "the geostrategic ambitions of their political masters."
2. Security researcher and analyst Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed wrote in New Internationalist in October 2009:
"Islamist terrorism cannot be understood without acknowledging the extent to which its networks are being used by Western military intelligence services, both to control strategic energy resources and to counter their geopolitical rivals.
"Even now, nearly a decade after 9/11, covert sponsorship of al-Qaeda networks continues."
3. The terrorist networks, as analysts such as Michel Chossudovsky, Peter Dale Scott and Richard Labévière have documented, "enjoy the closest ties with Western intelligence agencies stretching back decades."
4. Intelligence officers did nothing to stop Abdulmutallab, the Christmas Day Bomber, from getting on that plane.
5. Did the CIA and its friends suppress intelligence on the would-be bomber?
The Independent on Sunday reported: "the revelation of Abdulmutallab's background has confounded terror experts."
One such "expert," Dr Magnus Ranstorp of the Center for Asymmetric Threat Studies at the Swedish National Defence College, told IoS that "the attempted bombing 'didn't square'."
"On the one hand" Ranstorp said, "it seems he's been on the terror watch list but not on the no-fly list."
"That doesn't square" Ranstorp elaborated, "because the American Department for Homeland Security has pretty stringent data-mining capability. I don't understand how he had a valid visa if he was known on the terror watch list."
Operation Gladio involved the CIA and NATO 'carrying out acts of terrorism' in Europe. (informationliberation - Operation Gladio)
On 4 January 2010, Wayne Madsen, at Online Journal, has an article entitled: Intelligence sources: Plane incident a false flag involving trinity of CIA, MOSSAD and RAW.
According to Wayne Madsen:
1. The Christmas Day flight 253 event was a false flag operation carried out by the CIA, Mossad, and India’s Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), according to Asian intelligence sources.
2. The CIA, Mossad, and RAW were behind the Mumbai Attacks of 2008.
3. On 28 December 2009, Rupee News reported the same three agencies, along with former Afghan KHAD intelligence agents, assassinated Benazir Bhutto.
The purpose being to destabilize Pakistan.
4. The eyewitness testimonies of Michigan attorney Kurt Haskell and his attorney wife Lori Haskell are being attacked by the corporate media.
Haskell and his wife witnessed a "well-dressed Indian man" arrange for Mutallab to board Delta 253 without a passport at the check-in desk at Schiphol.
Haskell told CBS News: "Only the Indian man spoke, and what he said was, this man needs to board the plane, and he doesn’t have a passport. And the ticket agent then responded saying you need a passport to board the plane, and the Indian man then said he's from Sudan. We do this all the time."
5. The security company that cleared Mutallab in Schiphol is ICTS, a firm that is headquartered in Israel and Amstelveen, Netherlands.
The firm also cleared attempted shoe bomber Richard Reid for a Miami-bound American Airlines flight from Paris in December 2001.
The Indian media (Headley's girlfriend crossed Wagah into India) tells us more about David Headley's 29-year-old Moroccan girlfriend-wife Faiza Outalha.
Indian investigators have found that Faiza travelled to Manali in Himachal Pradesh during a 2008 trip and befriended a US couple at the hill station.
The American couple also operated out of Goa, where they reportedly met Headley.
Israeli newspapers have said that Morocco's late king, Hassan II, allowed Mossad to set up a station in Morocco and develop close ties with Moroccan security forces. (King Hassan of Morocco: world leaders mourn a ruthless despot)