Gaddafi and a masonic handshake?
"CIA agent Edwin P. Wilson recruited Gadaffi in 1977, and the CIA shipped Libya over 2000 pounds of explosives," says former CIA agent Lester Coleman.
(DIA Agent's Book, Trail of the Octopus - From Beirut To Lockerbie.)
It is quite likely that the CIA has always had agents in top positions within the governments of both Iran and Libya. (The Ayatollahs and the CIA / Does the CIA now control both Libya and Scotland?)
It is possible that such CIA agents could have had something to do with various acts of terror such as the downing of Pan Am 103 over Lockerbie and the downing of UTA 772 over the Sahara.
On 28 August 2009, the Islington Tribune (UK) had a news story by Tom Foot entitled:
Megrahi deserves freedom, says victim's brother
According to the Islington Tribune:
1. UTA flight 772 came down over the Sahara.
The brother of Charles Norrie, a Londoner, died onboard UTA flight 772.
2. The downing of UTA 772 came nine months after PanAam 103 hit Lockerbie.
3. Charles Norrie believes that the CIA master-minded and carried out both these atrocities.
4. Charles Norrie has spent the last two decades researching the Lockerbie bombing.
5. Mr Norrie, 58, said: "I was absolutely delighted when I saw Megrahi was released. I never believed he was involved in Lockerbie.
"It was the CIA. This is a stinker – they are up to their ears."
6. Mr Norrie’s unpublished book, A Tale of Three Atrocities, claims CIA agents loaded a second 'insurance' bomb on to the Pan Am 103 flight at Heathrow airport.
7. Mr Norrie refers to:
A. A mystery break-in at Heathrow the night before the plane set off.
B. A cover-up over a second explosion in the plane’s luggage hold.
8. Mr Norrie suggests the CIA worked with the Iranians:
"I believe ... the CIA gave the Iranians the job of building a bomb."
9. Mr Norrie's brotherTony was travelling on the UTA flight to Edinburgh via Paris from Chad.
Six Libyans 'later admitted responsibility'.
The motive was considered to be a revenge attack on the French for supporting Chad against Libya.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and a masonic sign?
At http://e-zeecon.blogspot.com/ we read about UTA 772
(Lockerbie and Related Scams.)
"As in the Lockerbie case a piece of circuit board was found in the wreckage of UTA 772, which was identified, proved to be a crucial piece of evidence particularly against Colonel Abdessalam Isa Shibani.
"The date of the discovery of the fragment is not known.
"The investigating magistrate was made aware on its discovery on the 15th October 1991.
"The fragment bore no trace of explosive residue.
"The help of the FBI was sought in tracing the origin of this fragment.
"(It is understood that Thomas Thurman played a role in identifying this fragment.)"