It appears that the Mumbai Attacks involved 'white men' who may have been 'mercenaries' employed by certain security services.
It appears there were also non-white patsies, who were there to take the blame.
At Vijayvaani.com, 1 December 2008, Sandhya Jain tells us about the cover-up in Mumbai.
Among the points made:
1. "By no logic can anyone believe that nine separate sites in a city could be held to ransom by just 10 men.
2. Rediff.com has interviewed the doctors who conducted the post-mortems on the dead hostages and terrorists.
"Doctors who conducted the post-mortem said the bodies of the terrorists – especially their faces - were beyond recognition."
(This might suggest that the 'white mercenaries' killed off the patsies and made sure their faces could not be recognised.)
"The NSG commandos never got to ... close range with the terrorists...
"This suggests the presence of a mysterious third party...
3. "Top Russian counter-terrorism expert, Vladimir Klyukin, an Afghan war veteran, opines that the Mumbai attackers were not 'ordinary terrorists' and were probably trained by the special operations forces set up in Pakistan by US intelligence prior to the Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan.
"In his view, the nature of the Mumbai events suggests the signature of the ‘Green Flag’ special operations forces created by the Americans in Pakistan, just a year before the Soviet withdrawal...
"The Russian Interfax news agency reported the former KGB veteran as surmising the involvement of at least 50 terrorists, given the geography and sheer scale of the attacks...
"Initial investigations ... suggested that as many as seven terrorists included mostly British-born Pakistanis...
"Reports ... suggested some (not just one) gunmen were captured.... So there is a lot of confusion here that needs to be cleared up...
4. "The death of (some of the) terrorists points to a clear double-cross and also the possibility of the involvement of more than one religious denomination.
5. "It is pertinent that the recovery of a satellite phone from the trawler abandoned with the body of the Gujarati captain revealed that the trawler had been hijacked to Karachi Port, and while there, calls were made even to Australia (where the CIA has a famous outpost!)"
The author is Editor, http://www.vijayvaani.com/
Source and the more original source here
The Mumbai Attacks look like a repeat of Operation Gladio.
A. In Belgium, in the mid-80s, hooded gunmen walked into crowded supermarkets and began firing away.
The massacres were later discovered to be linked to Belgium’s Gladio unit.
Operation Gladio was a CIA-NATO enterprise.
“The Supermarket massacres occurred during the period when the U.S. was pushing a plan to base the Euro-Missiles (nuclear-tipped Cruise missiles) in different European countries...
"The Belgian Parliament, which investigated the incidents, felt that they were another attempt to sow confusion and fear among the populace, thereby generating public outcries for a law-and-order government which would be amenable to the Euro-Missles.” - (http://www.etext.org/Politics/Autonome.Forum/Antifa/gladio)
B. In Italy, “Gelli’s P2 and elements within the Vatican ... working in conjunction with the CIA, aligned itself with criminals, corrupt police, and high government officials to discredit the emerging Left and stage a fascist coup...
"On behalf of democracy, the Mafia enlisted as their agent Salvatore Giuliano. He and his cousin Gaspere Pisciotta led their men into Portella della Ginestra.
"Without prejudice, they shot and killed a dozen people and wounded more than fifty others.
"New elections were held, and the Christian Democratic party won a resounding victory." - (http://www.etext.org/Politics/Autonome.Forum/Antifa/gladio)