1. "Southeast Asia's most wanted terror suspect, Noordin Top, may have evaded a massive manhunt and fled Indonesia...
"Top is accused of directing the 2002 Bali nightclub bombings and three other attacks on Western targets in Indonesia that have together killed more than 240 people...
"Noordin Top is believed to head a breakaway faction of Jemaah Islamiyah committed to al-Qaida style attacks." - AP: Asia Terror suspect may have fled Indonesia
2. So-called al Qaida terrorists often manage to escape.
It is suspected that they work for the CIA and its friends.
aangirfan: Al-Badawi, Al-Faruq and Aswat - all working for the security services...
3. Noordin is thought to have masterminded the 2003 JW Marriott hotel bombing in Jakarta.
Some people suspect the CIA and its friends are linked to the Marriott bomb.
"Something interesting happened just hours before the explosion shocked the JW Marriott Hotel, Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta. The US Embassy cancelled the booking of 10-20 rooms in that hotel." -Prison Planet.com: Do You Have the Knowledge to Escape?
4. On April 29, 2006 Top narrowly escaped capture after his safe-house was raided by heavily armed Indonesian police in Binangun, Central Java.
5. Jaipur Bombs: "The needle of suspicion pointed towards the Bangladesh-based Harkat-ul-Jihadi-e-Islami...Over the past few years, terrorists have been attacking mosques and temples..." - Terrorism in the hinterland
There is a suspicion that the CIA has links to terror groups in Bangladesh.
aangirfan: Bangladesh and the CIA
6. Dawood Ibrahim may be a key figure in terror incidents in India. Some people suspect Ibrahim is linked to the CIA. Jaipur; Dawood Ibrahim; the CIA